Automatic bibloc nitrate removal system by ion exchange resins for the protection of the installations and equipment of collective and industrial uses for small and medium flow. Suitable for private, collective, industrial and municipal use.
During the backwash the water with nitrates supply is not interrupted. Optionally the water supply can be interrupted by a shutoff valve.
- Clack WSC1 DF: 1”, 1” ¼, 1” ½, 2” and 3” connections
- Possibility to connect up to 16 units in dif ferent set tings
- GRP vessel reinforced in polyester
- Brine tank made of low density polyethylene PE equipped with brine valve and brine grid
- Loaded with food grade resin of high capacity with high performance
- HDPE polyethylene regenerant solution tank. Equipped with chimney and suction shaft with air control (AIRCHECK)
- Anionic resin load selected for Nitrate subtraction, suitable for food use and with high capacity for high exchange performance.
- Working pressure: 2.5 to 6 Bar
- Maximum temperature: 40ºC
- Power supply: 200 ~ 240 Vac / 50 ~ 60 Hz
- It is important to check with our technical department before choosing the right equipment
Code: EN-3202-02/04/05/06/08/15, EN-3203-10, EN-3204-04/06/12, EN-3206-14/15, EN-3208-05, EN-3210-07/08/10/12