Automatic equipment for water demineralization by ion exchange resins for production of demineralized water in industrial applications.
Multiway valve with microprocessor for multiple parameter programming and conductivy meter.
- Includes NW filter
- GRP vessel reinforced in polyester
- 2 tanks Polyethylene (PE) for accumulation of regenerating (HCl and NaOH)
- Stainless Steel structure. Equipment assembled on rack.
- Incorporates flow meter and conductivity meter to check the water supplied
- Includes solenoid valve for service and drain
- Supplied with ion exchange resins (strong cation and strong anion)
- Programmable SIEMENS LOGO PLC
- Pneumatic box with Burkert electronic valves for start-up and control of the valves.
- Diaphragm valves for suction of the regenerating material
- Minimum pressure alarm switch for low compressed air pressure.
- Pressure reducer for pressure regulation of entering compressed air
- Working pressure: 2.5 to 6 Bar
- Maximum temperature: 35ºC
- Power supply: 220V-12V 50 Hz
- The equipment needs compressed air for correct functioning
Code: DI-0202-02/03/04/05/06/07/08, DI-0206-03/04