Alternating duplex softener for water hardness removal by ion exchange resins. Low salt consumption.
WS1CI UF meter valve mounted in each vessel, digital programmer and immediate upflow regeneration.
Softened water permanently available, one vessel in service and the second in regeneration or stand-by.
- Optimal design for flow service (up to 6 m³/h) and effective backwash
- GRP vessel reinforced in polyester
- Regeneration frequency of 1 to 28 days
- Hardness mixer included
- Turbine for control of treated water
- 1” connection
- Includes collector between valves (except for resin load of 240 and 300L) and 3-way valve. By-pass not included.
- Loaded with food grade resin of high capacity with high performance.
- Working pressure: 2,5 to 6 Bar
- Max. temperature: 43°C
- Power supply: 200~240V 50/60Hz 15Vcc