Alternating duplex softener for water hardness removal by ion exchange resins.
WS1CI DF meter valve mounted in each vessel with digital programmer and immediate downflow regeneration.
Softened water permanently available, one vessel in service and the second in regeneration or stand-by.
- Optimal design for flow service (up to 6 m³/h) and effective backwash
- GRP vessel reinforced in polyester
- Regeneration frequency of 1 to 28 days
- Hardness mixer included
- Turbine for control of treated water
- Includes collector between valves (except for resin load of 170 and 200L) and 3-way valve. By-pass not included.
- 1” connection
- Loaded with food grade resin of high capacity with high performance.
- Working pressure: 2,5 to 6 Bar
- Max. temperature: 43°C
- Power supply: 200~240V 50/60Hz 15Vcc